Abstract Submission for IASLC WCLC 2017 is NOW CLOSED.
If your application for late-breaking abstract status is approved, you will be notified and instructed on how to submit your new data by the end of August 2017. For minor modifications, please contact wclc2017-abstracts at icsevents.com.
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission
- In order for an abstract to be considered for Late-Breaking Abstract status, the submitting author must submit a place holder abstract (including author information and disclosure) before the final deadline, June 21, 2017 (23:59 PST)
- The results and conclusion can be omitted but the type of data that will be presented in the Late-Breaking Abstract must be described as well as why Late-Breaking status is required
- If you wish to apply for Late-Breaking privileges, you must submit an abstract by the final submission deadline June 21, 2017 (23:59 PST)
- To apply for Late-Breaking privileges you must sent an email to wclc2017-abstracts at icsevents.com, indicating your abstract ID number and explaining why data is not yet available and when you expect it to become available
- The Core Program Committee will then review your abstract and application.
- Late-Breaking abstract notifications were sent on September 6, 2017
For any inquiries, please contact wclc2017-abstracts at icsevents.com. If your inquiry is regarding a particular draft or submission, please include the abstract ID in your email.