A variety of exciting tours are available for all delegates attending the IASLC 18th World Conference on Lung Cancer. Further information, such as pricing on the sample of the tours listed below and all other available tours can be found by clicking the button below.
1-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour (Return by Shinkansen)
- This guided 1-day tour takes you to the majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji’s 5th Station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on the pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park. Pick up bus from various meeting points located at major hotels throughout Tokyo and a plesant trip back to Tokyo on the Shinkansen Bullet Train.
- Cost USD 158.76 per person
1-Day Kyoto Tour
- Sunrise Tours’ most popular tour to the renowned sights of Kyoto, including visits to several World Heritage sites, this tour takes participants to famous temples, a shrine, a castle and other majestic places of interest in Kyoto. This standard tour is recommended for those travelling to Kyoto for the first time. This is a 1-day tour combining the ‘Kyoto Morning’ and ‘Kyoto Afternoon’ tours, with lunch added.
- Cost USD 119.75 per person
- Visit four of Tokyo’s popular sightseeing spots on this 1-day tour: Tokyo Tower, the Imperial Palace Plaza, Sumida River Cruise and Senso-ji Temple. Participants will also enjoy the cultrual experience of a traditional Japanese tea ceremony on this popular Tokyo tour.
- Cost USD 108.87 per person
- Enjoy Japan’s culture and nature with visits to Meiji Shrine, the Imperial Palace and Senso-ji Temple, and experience the country’s modern architecture and trends by going on a cruise of the bay area and shopping at Nakamise-dori. Multilingual audio guides are available in Chinese, Korean, Spanish, French, Thai, Indonesian and Vietnamese. Tour includes Tokyo Bay Cruise and a visit to Odaiba and more.
- Cost USD 89.82 per person